The ROI Forum group gathered for IC discussion and networking at Amazon in Seattle, WA last week, March 16. In addition to learning about how Amazon manages internal communication, we also discussed how companies are creating and managing their Employee Value Propositions, and more. Thank you again Dan Jensen and Amy Alcala for hosting!
Sign up for articles like this in your inbox
Need help with your employee strategy? ROI can help.
- Hiring and Firing in the Enlightened Workplace
- Connections at Work: They Matter
- IABC World Conference 2021 Session Preview – The Enlightened Workplace: Isn’t it About Time?
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Bringing the Whole Self to Work
- Change Communication: Meeting the Challenge with Targeted Messaging