The ROI Benchmark Report explores how top Fortune 500 companies communicate with their workforce. A few of this year’s eye-opening findings include:
- Only 41% of managers understand their communication roles and responsibilities.
- 92% of employees are proud to work for their company, up 7 points from 2017.
- 49% of communications teams are planning to focus on launching or improving digital platforms in 2020.
- 30% of communicators say “budget” is the main challenge to getting their job done.
- 74% of employees are active users of their enterprise social tools — up from 68% in 2017.